Introducing Andrew Villas
Tucked away at the centre of a county lane and commanding wonderful views over Athiriver landscape, Andrew Villas is located in the leafiest parts of Athiriver Suburbs. The location benefits from both privacy and tranquility as well as being easily accessible from Mombasa Road.
An immaculately designed 45No. gated community Villas, with a mix of 3 and 4No spacious bedroom twin semidetached units.
Neighbouring Landmarks include;-
Colloho Shopping Mall, Pine Tree Estate, Nova International School, Great Wall Estate and Mavuno Church.
- Spacious lounge with bay Curtain window
- Guest Bedroom (Optional)
- Open plan dining area to Kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with pantry
- Rear laundry with dhobi sink
- Rear expansive back yard
- 2No car parks
- Chain link fence
- Master bedroom en suite with Large Curtain wall window and balcony
- Two bedrooms with large windows and shared washroom
- In-built wardrobes and worktops in all bedrooms
- Common balcony/optional
Well finished Terraced balcony, Drying yard, Partying area, enjoying the eastern Athi River sun and the western evening breeze etc.
- Gated community with perimeter secured boundary wall and controlled gate with gate house
- Forecourt and large rear garden area for each unit;
- Full length windows for maximum natural lighting
- Cabro paved driveways
- Two parking spaces per unit
- Convenient and highly accessible location
- Solar water heating at additional cost
- Solar Lighting at the streets
- Children entertainment park and play area
Let’s start with, why should you buy?
- We are giving you the opportunity to own a house in an exclusive and prime estate.
- We are selling a 3br &4br maisonette- with front and back yard as well as 2 private parkings- at a lower price than most other developers around us.
- Do your own research on how much the neighbouring Houses were sold and you will be surprised! Property prices have started shooting up and essentially, your investment will greatly be advantaged to double in value within the shorts time!
- The Mombasa Road highway, off which this project is being built, will soon be a dual super highway.
- Drying/ Sitting/ Partying area enjoying the Eastern sun and evening breeze
We are giving an early bird offer of 7.5M for 4bedroom house for the first buyer! AND 7M for 3bedroomed house
- The Purchaser shall make a deposit of Kenya Shillings Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Shillings Only (Kshs. 850,000) (being 10% of the Purchase Price) upon execution of the letter of offer.
- Eighty percent (80%) of the Sale Price in the sum of Kenya Shillings Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Shillings Only (Kshs 6,800,000.00) to be paid in Ten (10) monthly installments on or before the 5th day of every month.
- The balance of the Purchase Price – Kenya Shillings Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Only(Kshs. 850,000/=) should be paid on the Completion date as specified in the Sale Agreement.
- A Deposit equivalent to Ten Percent (10%) of the Purchase Price being Kenya Shillings Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Only (Kshs. 850,000) shall be paid by the Purchaser to the Vendor on or before execution of this Offer for Sale.
- The Balance of the Purchase Price amounting to Kenya Shillings Seven Million Six Hundred Fifty Thousand Only (Kshs. 7,650,000 ) shall be paid by the purchaser’s financier on completion or as specified in the Sale Agreement
We have partnered with the following banks and you can get in touch via the contact persons provided:
Afya Maisonettes Suite 22, Kamburu Drive, off Ngong Road.